1. Membership requirements
- In order to become a member of our service, the user must be of age.
- The security of your account is up to you. We store passwords in a safe format, which does not allow for recovering them. If your account is hacked, we are not liable for it. We recommend changing your passwords on a regular basis and not using the same passwords on other websites.
- One user may only have only one account. The above applies also to payment accounts, which may not be shared with other users. Any attempts to create more than one account will result in blocking all accounts owned by the user, without the right to restore them.
- It is not allowed to use shared Internet access, programs that modify real IP address of the user (VPN, ToR, etc.).
- You may not give your account away or sell it.
- It is not allowed to provide false data during registration. These data may be verified if an attempt to withdraw funds from the service is made.
- The e-mail address provided upon registration should remain active throughout the user’s membership. If it is determined that the e-mail address is invalid, the administration reserves the right to suspend such an account.
- Any data provided during registration is encrypted and shall not be disclosed to third parties.
- The website may be accessed both on desktop computers and on mobile devices.
- The website’s currency is the American dollar, and the main language of the website (also for the purposes of communicating with the administration) is the English language.
2. Anti-fraud policy
- Any attempts to break in or circumvent the website’s security measures shall be logged, and the user that made such an attempt will be immediately removed from the site.
- It is not allowed to use any software that automates actions performed at the website, e.g. watching advertisements.
- The user must own the payment account that is used to pay and withdraw funds from the service.
3. Payments to users
- All payments to the benefit of the users are made via PayPal, Payza, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Payeer, or Advcash. If the user did not make any payments to the service, the user may withdraw the earned funds to any selected account. If the user made payments via one payment agent, the withdrawal may only be effected via that agent only. If the user made payments via more than one payment agent, an unlimited number of withdrawals may be effected to the account, from which the highest payments had been made. As regards other payment agents, the user may make withdrawals up to the amounts paid via the given agent.
- All payments are made automatically (immediately).
- The administration reserves the right to withhold automatic payments in order to verify whether the account data is correct.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $4 for the first order, $6 for the second order, $8 for the third order, and $10 for the fourth and subsequent orders. The minimum withdrawal amount for premium users is set at $4.
- We pay the full ordered amount. Any commissions are charged by the payment agent used by the recipient.
- Only the user is responsible for providing correct account number details while withdrawing money. If an invalid account number is provided, the amount paid will not be returned to the account held by the person withdrawing the money.
- Any attempts to refund, send back, or reject payments will be ignored and they will not be credited to the user’s account.
- After ordering the withdrawal, the user is obliged to wait a specific number of days, depending on the terms and conditions of the membership.
- Cashout can be ordered only by user who watched at least 100 advertisements.
4. Payments to the service
- Any payments to the service must be made via the website and links provided for this purpose. Any attempts to transfer funds otherwise than through these mechanisms will be ignored.
- All payments are non-refundable, except those that have not yet been used (e.g. a user purchased an advertising package but have not used it yet).
- Any attempts to recover payments by opening disputes with the payment agent will be punished by immediate suspension of the account.
5. Forum’s Terms and Conditions
- Each registered user has full access to the service’s forum.
- The basic condition of using the forum is respecting other users; otherwise the user will be banned from the forum or even from the service itself.
- Each user has the right to speak freely, without infringing the rights or interests of other members.
- Any attempts to advertise other services, publishing recommendation links, attempting to exchange money or any trading are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to start pointless threads and writing irrelevant posts, e.g. posts that are composed solely of emojis, and to disclose any information concerning third parties.
- Any attempts to accuse the administration of the service without evidence will be punished by being banned from the service.
6. Activity policy
- Each user is obliged to be active in the service, after registration.
- If the user is not active for 30 days, the user will be suspended. After 60 days of inactivity, the user account will be deleted, along with the associated funds, services, and persons recommended, but the data will be archived, which will prevent re-registration.
- The administration reserves the right to keep accounts in the service, even if they are inactive or suspended.
- The administration reserves the right to suspend the account of a user that fails to comply with any provision of these rules, and also for reasons not listed in these rules.
- A user may recommend any number of people, subject to the limits of the given type of membership held.
- Each recommended person should own a unique IP address and e-mail address.
- Any attempts to make false registrations will be severely punished.
- It is not allowed to recommend the service through unsolicited e-mail (spam) or through spam on social media.
- It is possible to remove a direct recommended person, which is subject to a fee in line with the terms and conditions of the given membership.
- It is possible to rent recommended persons, if available.
- If the rented recommended person is inactive, that recommended person will be automatically replaced after a specific number of days, set forth in the terms and conditions of the membership.
- In order to receive commission for the earnings of the recommended persons, a user need to be active – a user must watch a least 4 advertisements on the previous day in order to receive commission for the clicks of the recommended persons.
- It is not possible to change or remove a person that recommended a user for the service.
- The administration reserves the right to manually activate and view advertisements submitted to the service.
- We accept all websites, except for those that: exceed frames, contain harmful code, link to other websites, contain illegal contents, are porn sites, have any connection to terrorism, websites that are overtly illegal.
- All advertised websites must load within 5 seconds since the advertisement starts.
- The advertisers must remember that advertising at the service might significantly burden the server, where the website is hosted.
- The administration reserves the right to refuse to advertise a given website without stating a reason.
- As a user, you have the right to watch one advertisement once in 24 hours. The refreshing time for advertisements is shown on the sub-page with a list of advertisements.
- The advertisements in the AdGrid game are refreshed at midnight, server time.
- The service is not liable for any delays or errors made other than through the fault of the service owner, and for those that the service has no control over.
- The service reserves the right to change the rules governing the membership at any time. Each change will be announced on the forum in the news section. Each user that logs into their account after such a change accepts the changes automatically.
- The service is not liable for any actions of the users or advertisers.
- The service is not liable for the tax settlements of the members that are due in connection with their earnings at the website.